Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged

"Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end choose 3 to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment (tag, you're it) and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers..."

So, I've been tagged (Thanks Jesse) and here I am.

1) My biggest pet peeve is ignorance and the convenient disregard of ones conscious. Nothing else irks me more than someone who deliberately lies to him/herself and then keeps on moving instead of taking a minute to think about his/her actions. It's almost like they know they are wrong, but fear admitting it even to themselves. It's just a slippery slope from there...

2) I go through phases that lasts for months, sometimes years, and a part of each phase always stays with me forever. I was in a health conscious/gym phase, a hippy phase, a disciplinary phase (this was WAY before I even joined the military), a girly phase, a tomboy phase, currently in my nerdy phase ... the list goes on... If you see my picture at any one of these phases, they all look like different people. This revelation was brought about by The Temple of my Familiar which is now one of my favorite books for that reason. Absolutely LOVE it love it love it! =)

3) I am trying to wean off my coffee addiction by switching to grape juice. I weaned myself off of coke (the cola) by switching to coffee. I may be on to something here. Now maybe, just maybe, if I can wean myself toward something productive...

4) Guys need not worry about me leading them on. If I don't reciprocate the same feelings (be it romantic or platonic) it IS known.

5) I like weird animals like ferrets, meercats, flying squirrels etc. If I could, I would own a little island and live in it with all these beautiful creatures in all their cuteness.

6) I constantly analyze and worry about things. I also bounce ideas back and forth to
(And I say this in fear of being labeled a NUT :-D hah) myself. I once I decided to record my thoughts in a span of 15 minutes (I was driving) and my thoughts ranged from billboards to karma to life to my brother to competitiveness versus road rage and driving to ethnocentrism... etc etc etc (you get the gist)

7) Sometimes I wish I could fast forward to the future so I didn't have to deal with the petty issues of actually going through everything necessary to get to that future.

8) I refuse to assimilate to any one specific culture.

9) I would be Lilo and Stitch from Lilo and Stitch the movie.

10) I make weird noises/sounds and weird dance movement-ish for no apparent reason and a moment later have no recollection of making such noises or any such movements.

Tag:
Sir John (yes, YOU sir, YOU.) Why? Because I can!
I would tag Sir KongFuzi. Why? Because ...I can... BUT I know he wouldn't indulge in such petty tags ;) SO, I tag
Madame Natasha. Because I love her so ;)
And I tag
Zi. Because I know she's looking for something to help her slack. ;) hehe (great minds)

No comments: