Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Epidemic of Allergies.

Apparently theres an epidemic of pretty, but unhygienic girls going around. Everywhere I go, there are 15-25-ish year olds that use the bathroom, come out and look in the mirror, assure themselves that they look presentable by their standards, and walk out of the restroom. No, they don't wash their hands. Yes, it has happened on more than one occasion. I more often see girls walk right out the restroom than girls who do thoroughly wash their hands. I also see girls who only let the water touch the tips of their index finger and thumb, seemingly frightened of the water that is flowing out of the sink. No soap used, no need to dry their hands either.

Moms and Dads... please make sure your teenage daughter isn't a dirty skank. I mean, I'd understand if a girl just doesn't care; at least that's consistent. These girls, I'm sure, have got to wake up at least an hour early before they start their day to get themselves together because their hair, their nails, their outfits are all so meticulously planned- but alas, the concept of basic hygiene has yet to be introduced to them.

Or maybe they're allergic to water....

1 comment:

John "Alter Negro" Minus said...

I've long since known it's a myth that girls are cleaner than boys. Especially with all the guys I know with OCD, they're probably many times cleaner than the average woman. And I've been told this by people who've worked in restaurants and have had to clean up women's bathrooms; they almost always say that the men's bathrooms are far cleaner than the women's bathrooms.