Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ain't it funny

...how things work out? He sure does take good care of me! I have recently been in a 'funk' and this 'funk' has lasted all semester. I have managed to pull through though. Still maintaining my 4.0 - just not actually earning the 4.0. I'm just 'gettin by' by putting in enough to get a 90+ and not aiming for that 100. Anyhow, so this week was especially bad. I had a major Anatomy and Physiology exam and- I slacked. So much so that I didn't even bother listening to the lectures or reading the whole chapter. It ain't that hard to do- but alas, I didn't.

I went to school half trying to suppress the anxiety and trying my level best to not freak out last minute by telling myself "Let's just see how this goes..." (yea right!) My friend K calls me up and says "Hey Shirlz! Class is canceled!! Class is canceled!! Exam isn't until next Tuesday!!!!" (yes, K was so excited that all those exclamation points are necessary in capturing all that enthu :-P) I immediately did a tiny little victory dance in the library after which the Librarian told me to quiet down. I thanked God for yet another salvation and promised to stud stud study my butt off for this exam ;) so far, so good =D

I love you God!! =D *hugs n kisses*

4 comments:

John "Alter Negro" Minus said...

Don't thank God, thank me for draining all of the break fluid from your teachers car... I mean...

Yeah... thank "God"... act of "God" that was...

GoldenSoul said...

hahahaha no no! I actually like my prof! lol My nickname for him is "Jelly Belly"

Now bring him back to life!! He has to finish of the semester and teach my next class! :-P

Kong Fuzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kong Fuzi said...

That "funk" you've been in has a massive stench 'cause I'm stuck in it too...I think I see the light...wait, no...found my keys!